Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring is coming



SPRING IS COMING

I for one am ready for spring to get here.  We have went from the look it's snowing it looks so nice.  I think I will take some pictures of God's beauty.  To we got some heavy snow coming.  Hope I remembered to gas for the snow blower.  Now, well now we have the I wish it would warm up and melt all of these dirty snow away.  Nothing makes you want spring more than seeing dirty snow.  You know that dark crap that is on top of the snow form the snow plows cleaning the roads.

Spring bring with it a refreshing time.  Baseball training has started.  Fly fishing will be here in just a few short weeks.  Before we know it's time to plant flowers and mow the grass.  We should look at it as being blessed to live in Michigan with it's four seasons.  Winter is that season that you look forward to it.  Just can't wait for it to go away.  

So join with me in thinking the great rotation of earth in its orbit and bring on some global warming.

As always
Tom Sego

P.S. remember you can't take a picture if you don't have your camera with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment