Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Big Sister



This best part of showing this picture of my sister (who is older than I am) is she can't show any of me.  See this is the thing both of my siblings are a lot older than myself.  This photo is one from my dad's old slides.  The family has tons of pictures of my brother and sister yet very few of me.  Mom says that I was the only planned one.  Sure and the also; well lets just you fill in the blanks.  I think it is more like aah crap do we still have a camera?

Even better is the fact that anyone who knows my sister would wonder as I do, what happened to the ballerina? OK enough with the jokes at my sister expense.  She is the best, the rock and anchor of my family.  I only hope that others have a sister as great as mine.

I am still snickering to myself at the picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment